kidnapmy
heart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
.
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.
PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥
Mandy♥'s YOU.
Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.
LOVE.
♥
Bambi
♥
Bell
♥
BumbumJas
♥
Chuckei
♥
ChooiLin
♥
Cindy
♥
Edisson
♥
Jackie
♥
Jasmine
♥
Karen
♥
Li Mun
♥
LianXun
♥
Lily
♥
Miko
♥
Penny
♥
Racheal
♥
Swea Mun
♥
Toto
♥
TPHC
♥
WeeRu
♥
Wini
♥
XiaoYu
♥
Yoanne
♥
YuenMay
memories
scary flashbacks
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
Music.
upside down.
Friday, April 24, 20093:38 PM
Heyloo,
Long time didnt update my blog.
Dead like shit.
sighs.
Lately been busy with
homeworks
!
Had to rush every night just to complete them.
Its like preparing for
war.
Gah, give us some air man!
We need rest too like
sleeping time
?
Owh, how i wish that in school they give us at least two periods just for sleeping.
Sweet sweet sleeping time
Gosh,
exams are like coming soooon.
But but but
"
I'M NOT READY
".
Gotta stay away from my psp.
sobs.
But im already hooked to it, hard to let go.
I couldnt defeat
Benny Kimoto, THATS WHY im hooked to it!
Going tennis tonight but i dont seem to have the mood for it.
Its like getting boring.
I rather watch DVDs at home.
sorry lily!
I can't help it.
Hmmm, i didnt play
Pet Society
for quite a long time.
Kinda miss it
I've been searching thru
Limewire
to find for Blog 27 - I'm Not Cute.
But my limewire got some prob, so i asked
Karen
cause i was chatting with her.
And she downloaded it & sent it to me. Yaey, finally i got the song!
I like it i like it.
Love the song,
Love the video,
Love her style,
Love her voice,
Love every darn thing about her
♥ ♥'s