kidnapmy
heart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
.
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.
PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥
Mandy♥'s YOU.
Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.
LOVE.
♥
Bambi
♥
Bell
♥
BumbumJas
♥
Chuckei
♥
ChooiLin
♥
Cindy
♥
Edisson
♥
Jackie
♥
Jasmine
♥
Karen
♥
Li Mun
♥
LianXun
♥
Lily
♥
Miko
♥
Penny
♥
Racheal
♥
Swea Mun
♥
Toto
♥
TPHC
♥
WeeRu
♥
Wini
♥
XiaoYu
♥
Yoanne
♥
YuenMay
memories
scary flashbacks
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
Music.
Crying in the inside.
Friday, May 22, 20092:11 PM
* my eyes say : pls stay away from me ;*)
{ WARNING }
FLU ATTACK!
Shit, im having flu and a lil cough too.
Actually i always do, awww.
Thank god its not that serious yet.
Could be cured still, weee.
*
Time flies, like really really fast.
Woosshh, pfff.
I'm happy and sad about it.
Happy cause,
" ONE MORE WEEK TO GO! "
Sad cause,
" So little time left.. "
*
Wow~
I didnt know that exams could
kill me that deep.
Worst than hell
.
Chemistry
was the best of all,
seriously.
I award it
" Best Paper of All ".
FANTASTIC.
No no no.
Chemistry
sucked
the most!
Gah, i actually used my
common sense
to answer.
Just imagine, how
awful.
I even
cracked my head
for that common sense answer.
Today it was
History.
hmmm??
Not very nice.
Essay was
shit.
I crapped out some points so that my paper wont be empty.
Wat-so-ever
Thank god,
its over.
Conclusion : Milo is better than coffee.
But i like nescafe too, gah~
Owh, i have to wait for my
hair extensions, sobs.
Didnt wanna order online cause they 'makan' ,
i guess.
Can't wait to use it
;*)