Weirdo.

* 1st pic : UFO , 2nd pic : Ghost , 3rd : Auntie Mandy
OMG!* stupid bloody shit ass weatherThe weather is so so so hot !Everyone is like sweating their oils & fats out, haha imagine!But we humans still pollute the environment - burn this burn that! Crap. C'mon la guys " PLS RECYCLE, SWEETIE!"I have this freaking-shit-neighbour who burns his rubbish every week.His rubbish = his leaves from his lil garden ( shitty)Pls la Uncle or whatever.Your freaking rubbish pollutes the air & my hair.And it "S-T-I-N-K-S"I always wanted to go up to him and give him a nice lil treat, gah!But then i was like " Nah, wasting my time! Not my problem."So this is the attitude that we all have. Afraid.So the next time he burn rubbish again, i'll give him a nice lil visit to his house!"Uncle, wait for me yah? I'm coming soon. muahahaha."*I ate :1) 2 Big Apple doughnouts and Milo for breakfast2) 1 Big Apple doughnout and small piece of brownies for recess3) regular lunch* owh shit! must diet ady, so unhealthy man.Today in school was dead boring.I was blur today, don't know why!Someone asked me for tissue (forgot who). Then i was searching thru my pockets i took out my wallet and nearly gave her money instead of tissue.Owh, God! How retarded and silly am i? Pffff, haha.And today we, us, 5 Omega nearly made our so called sweet chemist teacher cry!What can we do? She don't even know the answers to our questions, lame.We are not rude but its just that you cant make us to trust and respect you so Cikgu Tersayang silalah tengok cermin anda! Owh yeah! I've completed my Additional Mathematics project.YAEY** only left decorating and front covers.But exams (xm) are coming, hahaWOHOO I'M DEAD.Mandy Mandy,You better wake up and stop slacking.SPM this year.STUDY.