<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



02 JUN 09
Thursday, June 4, 20092:45 PM
I went out with the "cousins" on Tuesday.
Actually we wanted to have lunch together in MCD but finally we ended up skipping lunch and camwhored.
Took quite lotsa pictures with the cousins, blek.
Owh, i talked a lil to Li Mun but she was shy! isssh.
Then they went back early.

*

Okay lets picture talk.

Inside Momoe




I suck at smiling in pictures, shit.


NEO STYLE vs KAWAII BABES


shit, i'm gaining weight. Aikss.


Forever a NOOB!


I edited this. Yaya, its stupid! I know, geee.


I love you guys!




Swt =.="

*

I painted my left nails nie.
The COLOURS are odd but i like green the most!
*I LOVE MY BRACELET*
LOVE IT
LOVE IT
LOVE IT