<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Emo-ing
Thursday, June 11, 20093:04 PM
Lately i dont really have the mood to blog, gah!
I dont really know what im thinking about, seriously.
When im frustrated i'll get headache, when im moody i'll scream, when im emo i dont talk..
And i cant sleep at night, forget about eating lunch, laugh for no reason, sing to myself and.. Gosh!
Seriously, what is happening to me?
I felt so out of control..
Maybe im just having some mood swings, thats all.
I hope i'll be fine soon, its just that time passes so swiftly just like how we breath in air.


Mandy,
Appreciate time..


*

I've never struck before that hour,
With love so sudden and so sweet,
He mesmerized me with his eyes,
Which stole my heart away completely.

My face turned pale as deadly pale,
My legs refused to walk away,
And when he looked, what could i say?
My life and all seemed to turn to clay.

And then my blood rushed to my face,
And took my eyesight quite away,
The trees and bushes round the place.

Seemed midnight at noonday.

I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes spoke,
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.

Are flowers the winter's choice?
Is love's bed always snow?
He seemed to hear my silent voice,
Not love appeal's to know.

I've never seen such a face,
As I stood before.
My heart left its dwelling-place,
And can return no more.

One heartbreak is like a thousand lessons,
Loving again is learning them.



*

[ I saw that piece of words from the net. ]
Touching rite?

Gosh, I need to learn to write like that.