<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Last Day.
Friday, June 26, 20093:39 PM

I wanna watch transformers!
TRANSFORMERS TRANSFORMERS!
I wanna see yeng gor prime prime & lengzhai bee bee!
Aikss, not sure free anot. But but..
That uncle rite, watch twice edy. Grr~
Must watch must watch.
Issh isssh, i so kesian.
Must ask Lily teman me, ehe
Im going mad!
Ahhhhh~

Note : Some parts from this post had been removed due to this blogger's critical stupidity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Today was Teacher's Day.
Last day of Teacher's Day, sobs.
I nearly cried, gosh.
My throat hurts now cause screamed too much.
Aikss, i will miss it alot.
But anyways, we camwhored alot in class, always do.
I edited all the pictures with cross process.
I kinda like this effect alot, oldschool.
Nice.



* Mone mone's face can see half nie, issh! Babe, i love you too.


* chia ern & me


* i look odd, gah!


* hwee hwee so QQ with that pose neh!


* Emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo *


* I look so puffy, gah!


* me & my "sayang". hehe.


* i look like a mad woman here, with all the fugly hair! omg, wow! fishy stripping. clap clap!



* i like this pose & the PEACE sign, geeee. PEACE.


* some weird but kawaii bus near my school hall. QQ.
Im still waiting for pictures from Elaine, Jing Xuan & Mei Ling's cam.
Loads of nicer pictures in their cam, aikss.
Wait wait wait, isssh!
Hair extension! Grr..
Wait wait wait.