<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Time Machine.
Friday, July 3, 20092:32 PM
Sorry ya, I took quite a long time to upload these pictures.
Aikss, I didnt upload all.
Just some nice ones & random shots from Lily.
Here it is :

* Lily, How Yee & Me. Love this ;*)


* weee~


* me & Lily did the Baby-J's pose. Yeng dou!


* PEACE.


* That Simone aka Jamone poked me!! Look at her finger! Issh, naughty gal!


* Owh, i really love this picture alot. SWEET ;*)


* Elaine's pink food thingy.


* BABE, I love you, too.


* OMG, crazy-sick-gila posers! Pai seh nie. Issh.


* Lily, u wanted this pic rite? Nah nah! Ai-yo


* Weird clown, lame.

THE END.