<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Coke.
Friday, August 7, 20093:54 PM
Its a coke day.

I had 4 periods of Additional Mathematics today, gosh.
We did 'Linear Programming' and I hate it.
I know its easy but the graphs are killing me softly.
Geee, Im very very very lazy lately. Like a wormie!
Lazy to do homework but im very hardworking to sleep.
Bad bad bad wormie. No no no. Aikss.
Owh, today, lil fs gal's boyfriend came to school. HAH.
I saw them at the stairs at first then i signalled Lily.
Owh, no wonder she was busy answering calls in class.

Even Lily & me could sing out the ringtone. ISH, busy gal!

*

Lately, I spend alot. Aikss.
Hell, yeah. I need more cash.
New tops, jeans, shorts, t-shirt, shoes, heels, bags, hair extension, socks, dress, belts.
So, I've been starting to save $$$ everyday.
Cutting down on junkfood saves money & helps my diet plan work.
* I must do it.

After exams, must shop really hard.
Im so in the shopping mood now, pfff.
Hope Cyndy could accompany me, gah.



A picture of my masks.
I brought them to school but failed wearing them. Stupid.
I hate wearing it.
Cant breathe, talk, eat, laugh, sneeze & yawn poreperly.

H1N1, please leave planet Earth as I've said before.
Migrate to some damn Pluto, okay?



Drink more Coke, its good.