Temperature.

The weather is so so bloody hot now, aikss.
Curse it.
Owh, finally i finished 'four-freaking-freak-papers'.
I SWEAR THAT I SUFFERED WITH THEM, arghh.
Seriously, its not fun at all.
From Monday till today, my neck hurts alot.
Stupid neck, stiff like hell.
Later gonna use Salonpas again, ish.
How Yee told me that when im doing my papers, i dont really move much except for my hands.
Ahem, what-to-do!
Mandy is trying to concentrate.
Woosh, first time i didnt sleep or rest during trials.
Amazing.
Okay, no more mentioning about the papers dy.
Sick of it, seriously.
Hmmm, now im searching for songs, images, phone themes.
Owh, phone themes from Zedge sucks now. Trust me.
Last time it was okay, but now kinda suckish.
Now im into Ownskin, hehe.
Aikss, i've got tt later.
Have to see 'ah goh'..
I hope that i will remember to bring snacks to tt.
Gonna makan-makan later.
ho-ho-ho-ho.
I am thinking now..hrmp, what colour to paint my toenails..
Slimy green or bright orangey red or silver or pink?
Ahhh, im having dilemma!
Save me.