Sick of medicine.
Owh, i've changed my blog skin & blog song.Cause i got messed up with my html.Aikss, not pro enough.I hope it looks okay ;*)
* my medicine. hate those dehydration thingy. it taste like salt water, sucks.
I got grounded for a week.No outings, no online-ing, gah!That's why i didnt post the pictures in my blog.Then i got food poisoning on Saturday!Met Mr Peter on Saturday night."At first i thought i would get better, but no.It just got worst!"I vomitted twice on Sunday and once on Monday.Was absent on that Monday, pfff.Alex Chin said he misses me, hah!Gosh, the feeling was terrible.I hope that i lost some weight. Pray pray pray.Finally im gaining back some of my appetite after feeling like puking whenever i nibble onto something. ISH.Hmmm, its all cause of the freakingly-delicious-oily-char-kuew-teow!Regret eating it that day, sobs.From today onwards must eat according to the food pyramid, crap.Diet plan must work. Study=gain weightMust achieve target, 39kg!Owh yeah, Biology had to ruin my day yesterday.Kill it man.But still...Hmmm,im kinda happy also cause i got my Egyptian Potion ;*)Thanks Elaine!