<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Afraid of time.
Wednesday, October 7, 20091:04 PM

* angle problem.

I skipped school today.
Ah Jiang, Lily & Mone also ;*)
Hrmp, I think Mone finished her exam edy, omg.
Holy shit, my turn is tomorrow.
Im so nervous, now.
Gonna practice real hard later!
Biu biu.
Have to ask Mone about John Byrne tonight.


Finally, I hope that I will do well and not panic tomorrow.
* at least a safe pass will do, pls?


Oh yeah, I will upload the Mooncake Festival pictures soon.
It takes time to edit & resize it, gah!
Lunch-time! Kinda hungry, hmrp.