<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far.
About me.
Your photo here..
LOVE your life.
its what we live for.

PEACE.FOR.YOU.AND.FOR.ME♥

Mandy♥'s YOU.

Hearts Talking.
Thanks for visiting.

LOVE.
♥Bambi
♥Bell
♥BumbumJas
♥Chuckei
♥ChooiLin
♥Cindy
♥Edisson
♥Jackie
♥Jasmine
♥Karen
♥Li Mun
♥LianXun
♥Lily
♥Miko
♥Penny
♥Racheal
♥Swea Mun
♥Toto
♥TPHC
♥WeeRu
♥Wini
♥XiaoYu
♥Yoanne
♥YuenMay

Music.



Emo?
Friday, October 9, 20094:16 PM

Today I had lunch with Edisson & Joys at Sungai Ujong Club.
I didnt know that he was coming at first till Joys told me, hehe.
Joys picked him up from his house today cause all his cars were out today.
Hrmp, he likes teasing Joys.
On the way there, during lunch and on the way back, gah!
And most of the time, she will say 'Arghh' and give me that look.
So cute.
Well, actually I felt guilty not talking to him that much or just look into his eyes.
I'm sorry, Ah Jiang. Ish.
I was shy.
I didnt know why, too.
Hmrp, this is not the first time actually.
I know that you mind about it (actually everyone does) , but you just didnt voice out about it.
I will my best next time, okay?

Actually I just don't have the habit to talk to others by looking into their eyes.
Yaya, I have really low self esteem. Crap.
Mandy, don't be stupid.
* gah, someone please help me.


* mons-mily (monster + family)